Subject: Re: Need to rebuild libodbc32.a - how?
From: [email-masked] (Skip Montanaro)

23 Jul 1998 22:26:15 -0700
Message-ID: <9807231957.AA14802.cygnus.gnu-win32@porsche>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Yesterday I asked:

    How do I rebuild the libodbc32.a file so I have access to
    SQLDiagRec?

It turns out I needed to download the source distribution, cd to the
src/winsup directory, configure, then make libodbc32.a.

(I wasn't able to just execute ./configure in the src directory.
Something about not being able to find configure.in, then if I gave
--srcdir=. it complained about not being able to find move-if-change.)

-- 
Skip Montanaro
([email-masked], 518 387 6792)
([email-masked], 518 372 5583)
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".