Subject: Linking problems.
From: [email-masked] (Aaron Schweiger)

23 Jul 1998 18:22:28 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I am trying to link the mgui graphics library under gnu-win32, however,
I keep getting linking errors:

e:\MINGW32\LIB\GCC-LIB\i386-mingw32\egcs-2.90.27\../../..\libmguiw.a(mguiinit.o)(.text+0x2ad):mguiinit.c:
undefined reference to `MessageBoxA'
e:\MINGW32\LIB\GCC-LIB\i386-mingw32\egcs-2.90.27\../../..\libmguiw.a(mguiinit.o)(.text+0x904):mguiinit.c:
undefined reference to `GetModuleFileNameA'

Quite clearly, the library I am linking is forgetting the @16 needed at
the end of the function name.  Can I resolve this problem?

Aaron Schweiger

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".