Subject: Serious...at least I think it is...problem
From: [email-masked]

23 Jul 1998 02:04:57 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

OK.  I have just been using gcc and g++ from just the dos command line...it
looks like this

C:\>gcc file.cpp

and it works fine...I decided to click that little icon in my start menu(I
have Win95 so you know)that says Cygwin32 Beta 19 or whatever it is.  It said
"Out of environment space" twice.  Remembering something about that in the FAQ
file looked it up.  It said to write (in the autoexec.bat file)
shell=c:\command.com /e:4096 /p   I did so.  It doesn't work.  I looked in the
Mailing list archives(good for me!) and saw an email concerning this.  It said
to write shell=c:\windows\command.com /E:1024 /P   in autoexec.bat.  I did.  I
noticed, as before, right before the windows interface comes up it says bad
command or file name on the screen.  I don't know what to do.  Please help.

Thanks,
Jason
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".