Subject: Re: Infinite lock_pinfo_for_update error with b19
From: [email-masked] (Earl Chew)

22 Jul 1998 05:40:29 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Earl Chew wrote:
> I've got a bash shell script which is invoking an ActiveWare Perl
> (5.315) script which in turn invokes cksum.

This problem also occurs with ActiveWare Perl 5.316.

I tried Qub's YeP-Perl, and it works fine (but requires coolview).

Earl
-- 
>----------------------------------------------------------------------+
> Earl Chew                              mailto:[email-masked]       |
> Hewlett-Packard Australia              Tel:   +61 3 9210 5528        |
> Advanced Networks Division             Fax:   +61 3 9210 5550        |
> 347 Burwood Highway                    GPS:   37 51'46"S 145 10'03"E |
> Burwood East, Victoria 3151, Australia                               |
>----------------------------------------------------------------------+
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".