Subject: Question on DLL
From: [email-masked] (Adrian Lao)

22 Jul 1998 05:15:04 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

I'm a newbie to gnu-win32 environment and NT, so excuse me if the
following questions have been answered before:

Basically I have a program which will load different kinds of DLL
depending on the input.  The program will load the DLLs using 
LoadLibrary and then call the appropriate functions from the DLL
(using GetProcAddress to get the function's address).  These DLL will
also call some functions from the main program.

My questions are:

(1) Can a DLL has unresolved symbols? In my case, there will be many
    unresolved symbols, since those functions will reside in the main
    program.
(2) Are the unresovled symbols bind/solved when loading the library
    (like Unix)?
(3) If it can have unresolved symbols, what's proper arguments to ld
    and dlltool for allowing unresolved symbol.

Thank you.

Adrian

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".