Subject: dlltool problem
From: [email-masked] (Michal Kouril)

22 Jul 1998 02:50:38 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------------A08D0DE8DAB4D76919217DB5"
To: [email-masked]

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------A08D0DE8DAB4D76919217DB5
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hey,

look at this:

bash.exe-2.01$ make
gcc -c my.c
gcc -c dll_init.c
ld -s --base-file my.base --dll -o my.dll  my.o dll_init.o -lcygwin
-lkernel32 -e _dll_entry@12
dlltool --as=as --dllname my.dll --def my.def --base-file my.base
--output-exp test/my.exp
dlltool: Unable to open output file ttest/my.exp
                                    ^!!!
make: *** [my.dll] Error 1
bash.exe-2.01$

It always put one "t" letter when I supply directory in --output-exp
parameter.

I have latest cdk.exe installed with latest cygwinb19.dll (ver 19.1).

mk
--------------A08D0DE8DAB4D76919217DB5
Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-c_auto_file; name="dll_init.c"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="dll_init.c"

I2luY2x1ZGUgPHN0ZGlvLmg+CiNpbmNsdWRlIDx3aW5kb3dzLmg+CiNpbmNsdWRlIDx1bmlz
dGQuaD4KCnZvaWQgY3lnd2luX2NydDAgKHZvaWQgKmYpOwoKX19hdHRyaWJ1dGVfXygoc3Rk
Y2FsbCkpCmludCBkbGxfZW50cnkoaW50IGhhbmRsZSwgaW50IHJlYXNvbiwgdm9pZCAqcHRy
KQp7IApzd2l0Y2gocmVhc29uKSB7CiAgY2FzZSBETExfUFJPQ0VTU19BVFRBQ0g6CgljeWd3
aW5fY3J0MChOVUxMKTsKICAgICAgICBicmVhazsKICBjYXNlIERMTF9QUk9DRVNTX0RFVEFD
SDoKICAgICAgICBicmVhazsKICB9CiAgcmV0dXJuIDE7Cn0gCgoK
--------------A08D0DE8DAB4D76919217DB5
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-2; name="Makefile"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="Makefile"

all: my.dll

%.o: %.c
	gcc -c $*.c

my.dll: my.o dll_init.o
	ld -s --base-file my.base --dll -o my.dll  my.o dll_init.o -lcygwin -lkernel32 -e _dll_entry@12

	dlltool --as=as --dllname my.dll --def my.def --base-file my.base --output-exp test/my.exp

--------------A08D0DE8DAB4D76919217DB5
Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-c_auto_file; name="my.c"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="my.c"

I2luY2x1ZGUgPHN0ZGlvLmg+DQoNCnZvaWQgdGVzdChpbnQgaSkgew0KICBwcmludGYoInRl
c3QgJWQiLCBpKTsNCn0=
--------------A08D0DE8DAB4D76919217DB5
Content-Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-def_auto_file; name="my.def"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="my.def"

RVhQT1JUUw0KdGVzdA==
--------------A08D0DE8DAB4D76919217DB5--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".