Subject: XEmacs
From: [email-masked] (Robin Crampton)

21 Jul 1998 03:36:00 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello.

I've installed X11R6.4-cygwinb19.tar and   
Xemacs-21.0-b41-cygwinb19.tar.gz.  I can't remember where I got them.

XEmacs starts up and looks fine.  But when I File.Open, a dialog appears   
and disappear VERY quickly and I'm left with the error "Window height 1   
too small (after splitting)" on the status window.  C-x C-f works.

I can play tetris without any problems, but I'd rather write some code...

When trying to exit (after playing tetris) I get the message "please   
answer the dialog box", but there isn't one!

I'm starting XEmacs from a bash prompt using "xemacs" with no arguments.   
 There are no rc files to run.

Should I be using X11R6.3?  Is there a new release of XEmacs for   
cygwin32?  I know some of you out there are using this software without   
any problems!

TIA.  

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".