Subject: Setup problem: unInstallSheild
From: [email-masked] (Baoqiu Cui)

19 Jul 1998 19:38:03 -0700
Message-ID: <13746.20185.745021.310803.cygnus.gnu-win32@sbproud9>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

I downloaded cdk.exe and usertools.exe of GNU-Win32 B19 and tried to
install it on a machine running Win NT 4.0.  But when I run cdk.exe (or
usertools.exe) and after Setup is started, I always get a message saying 
something like "Setup found unInstallSheild is running, please close
unInstallSheild and re-run Setup" (sorry I didn't write down the exact
message and now I am on my Linux machine).

If you know something about this, please help me out.

Thank you in advance ...

- Baoqiu
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".