Subject: Re: (fwd) VIM 5.x compiled?
From: [email-masked] (Douglas Steele)

19 Jul 1998 18:52:17 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
To: Marius van Wyk <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], Vazul! The akII developer! <[email-masked]>

In message <[email-masked]>, Marius van Wyk
<[email-masked]> writes
>I suggest you use gvim.exe, a natively WIN32 compiled VIM5.
>I'ts the best programmer's editor out!
>[ A MIME application / octet-stream part was included here. ]
>[ A MIME application / octet-stream part was included here. ]
>[ A MIME application / octet-stream part was included here. ]
>[ A MIME application / octet-stream part was included here. ]
>[ A MIME application / octet-stream part was included here. ]
>[ A MIME application / octet-stream part was included here. ]
Do not send such large files without first asking the recipients if they
want them.  I did not want your files.

-- 
Douglas Steele
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".