Subject: Re: Like-unix tree directories
From: [email-masked] (CRETEL Dominique)

18 Jul 1998 07:35:04 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: gw32 <[email-masked]>

Hi Earnie,

Thanks for your very interesting answer.

Excuse me, but my english is poor enough to not understand the word
"delima".

Earnie Boyd wrote:
> This is an interesting subject.  The delima is that the non-cygwin
> executables don't know about the mounted directory structure.  Yes,
> you could use the cygwin mount table to do what your suggesting.
> However, you are likely to run into the problem of the non-cygwin
> programs complaining about "file not found".

What do you mean with it?

Bye,
Dominique
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".