Subject: Question
From: [email-masked]

18 Jul 1998 07:20:13 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I use the GNU Toolkit to do my C++ programs.  What I need to know is how do I
make that console go away?  I tried the -mwindows flag on the command
line...well, i think I did it right. What is the exact command if the file you
want to compile is "File.cpp" and you want it to not be in the console?  I've
tried "gcc
File.cpp -mwindows".  The Windows.h file is included in "File.cpp".  I have
the beta 19.1 release...I can't seem to figure it out.  If this is the wrong
address to email sorry but this is the only email address I could find.  And I
also need to know a little bit more about bash.exe.
 
 Thanks,
 Jason
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".