Subject: (fwd) VIM 5.x compiled?
From: [email-masked] (Marius van Wyk)

17 Jul 1998 14:17:14 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="--=_35aef8ad20536790f53cd19.MFSBCHJLHS"
To: [email-masked], Vazul! The akII developer! <[email-masked]>

----=_35aef8ad20536790f53cd19.MFSBCHJLHS
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:31:51 +0200 (MET DST), Vazul! The akII
developer! <[email-masked]> wrote:

  Hi over there,

  Has anybody VIM 5.x compiled? If you have, please tell me!

-- Vazul

-
=46or help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message
to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".

Got it compiled under win95...

I suggest you do not use it tho.

Make sure your term settings are set up right, I've sent all my config
files (Using term as ANSI.SYS)

I suggest you use gvim.exe, a natively WIN32 compiled VIM5.
I'ts the best programmer's editor out!

Regards,
Marius.

----=_35aef8ad20536790f53cd19.MFSBCHJLHS
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name=vim.exe
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=vim.exe

ITxzeW1saW5rPi9hcHBsL3ZpbS01LjAvZ3ZpbS5leGUA

----=_35aef8ad20536790f53cd19.MFSBCHJLHS
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name=termcap
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=termcap

----=_35aef8ad20536790f53cd19.MFSBCHJLHS
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name=DIR_COLORS
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=DIR_COLORS

----=_35aef8ad20536790f53cd19.MFSBCHJLHS
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name=.bashrc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=.bashrc

----=_35aef8ad20536790f53cd19.MFSBCHJLHS
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name=.cd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=.cd

L2hvbWUvYWNzL2Fjcwo=

----=_35aef8ad20536790f53cd19.MFSBCHJLHS
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name=vimrc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=vimrc

ITxzeW1saW5rPl92aW1yYwA=

----=_35aef8ad20536790f53cd19.MFSBCHJLHS--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".