Subject: Re: WINDRES alternative for egcs Mingw32 on Win95
From: [email-masked] (Douglas Steele)

17 Jul 1998 14:02:00 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <3.0.1.32.19980717134208.006add8c@pophost>
Mime-Version: 1.0
To: Simon Crase <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

In message <3.0.1.32.19980717134208.006add8c@pophost>, Simon Crase
<[email-masked]> writes
>So I am using lrc to do my res file, then making an object file with
>res2coff.  This came from a guy called Pedro A. Aranda, [email-masked] and -
>according to the rlease notes - it was developed originally with lcc-win-32.

Unfortunately this happens.  Have you come across it before ?

(/R-0.61.3/src/gnuwin32)$ lrc -i/Mingw32/i386-mingw32/include wincons.rc
(/R-0.61.3/src/gnuwin32)$ res2coff -i wincons.rc -o wincons.o
C:\USR\BIN\BIN2\RES2COFF.EXE :Error in RES32 file format in 'wincons.rc'
[exited with 1]

-- 
Douglas

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".