Subject: Re: B19 : BASH.EXE throwing up "BASH.EXE -2.01$" on command line
From: [email-masked] (Christopher G. Faylor)

16 Jul 1998 23:28:02 GMT
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
X-Newsreader: trn 4.0-test63 (15 March 1998)

In article <[email-masked]>,
 <[email-masked]> wrote:
>I've downloaded the whole release "cdk.exe" of GNU configure mechanism .
>Even after follwoing the installation instrcutions and maintaining the
>defaults ,when the "cygnus b19 " is run from startup menu it goes into DOS
>prompt and "BASH.EXE -2.01$" appears on command line . I'm using Win'95
>platform .
>
>I'm not a development pro ,but i need to learn the development issues and
>hence need your help

Is there a question in there somewhere?  It sounds like things are working.
This toolset is designed to emulate a UNIX environment.  If you are not
familiar with UNIX, this may not be what you want.
-- 
[email-masked]             "Everything has a boolean value, if you stand
http://www.cygnus.com/      far enough away from it."  -- Galena Alyson Canada