Subject: For Jonathan Wilson (others please ignore)
From: [email-masked] (Colin Peters)

16 Jul 1998 19:48:28 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

I have received mail from one 湯Jonathan Wilson樗 <[email-masked]> 
concerning header files in Mingw32, among other things, but when replying 
got the following error:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<[email-masked]>
----- Transcript of session follows -----
451 <[email-masked]>... timeout waiting for input during client 
greeting 451 <[email-masked]>... reply: read error from 
wc.wesley.wa.edu.au.  .. while talking to opera.iinet.net.au.:
>>> RCPT To:<[email-masked]>
<<< 571 <[email-masked]>... we do not relay
554 <[email-masked]>... Service unavailable

If you are this person then, well, it seems your reply address is incorrect 
in some way or your mail server is wacked. I seem to remember replying to an 
earlier message by you on OLE and MFC support in Mingw32, but it bouncing in 
a similar way.

The reason I am posting this to the GNU-win32 mailing list is that I have 
seen a few posts by this person on related topics (OLE headers for Mingw32, 
MFC for Mingw32) on the GNU Win32 list, and hopefully if he is posting to 
the list then he is also reading it. Please forgive the wasted bandwidth.

Colin.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".