Subject: question
From: [email-masked] (Liu Yushu , by way of Eric Bachalo <[email-masked]>)

16 Jul 1998 00:10:43 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/enriched; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

<smaller>Sir,

</smaller>  

<smaller>I have download cygnus b19.1 and install it according to its
installation command, but when I use set ${variable} to set variable and
use echo ${variable} to watch the variable, it display nothing. However,
when I use set &{variable}=value, it will work, is the latter the right
way to set variables.Thank you.

</smaller>  

<smaller>Best Regards.

</smaller>
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".