Subject: bash hangs the system
From: [email-masked] (Lance Heller)

15 Jul 1998 04:16:16 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

	This is my first experience with cygwin32 and I find that 
bash frequently hangs the machine, I'm running the b19.1 release on a 
W95 box.  There appears to be a number of scenarios that will produce
a hang, using ctrl-C, attempting to execute a file that can't be found,
and cat as used in the configure scripts.  For example, I'm unable to 
get through a configure ofthe shar-utils without hanging the machine.
I've been a loyal bash on unix user for years, what am I missing 
here?!?

Any pointers or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Lance

- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lance Heller                                email: [email-masked] 
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".