Subject: Re: bash -s from .bat file
From: [email-masked] (Earl Chew)

15 Jul 1998 03:58:51 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

: Your stated problem on the directories can be solved like this:
: 
:   bash#> cd /
:   bash#> ln -s //x/a a
: 
: now when you do `sh -s /a/b/c/foo.sh %1' it should be able to find it
: because //x/a is symbolicly linked to a.

This is probably true (I haven't tried it yet), but doesn't really
answer the question why foo.bat containing

sh -s %1 < \a\b\c\foo.sh

run from a Win32 command shell doesn't work on b19.

Earl
--
>----------------------------------------------------------------------+
> Earl Chew                              mailto:[email-masked]       |
> Hewlett-Packard Australia              Tel:   +61 3 9210 5528        |
> Advanced Networks Division             Fax:   +61 3 9210 5550        |
> 347 Burwood Highway                    GPS:   37 51'46"S 145 10'03"E |
> Burwood East, Victoria 3151, Australia                               |
>----------------------------------------------------------------------+
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".