Subject: RE: Problems with Cygnus and paths (defa
From: [email-masked] (Robin Crampton)

14 Jul 1998 16:50:51 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked]

I'm using bison under cygwin32 with no problems.

Here's my mount table if it helps:

Device           Directory           Type        Flags
d:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\local /usr/local          native   
     text=binary
d:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32 /usr                native      text=binary
d:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\etc /etc                native   
     text=binary
e:               /e                  native      text=binary
\\.\tape1:       /dev/st1            native      text!=binary
\\.\tape0:       /dev/st0            native      text!=binary
\\.\b:           /dev/fd1            native      text!=binary
\\.\a:           /dev/fd0            native      text!=binary
d:               /d                  native      text=binary
d:\cygnus\b19\share /cygnus/b19/share    native      text=binary
c:               /c                  native      text=binary
d:\cygnus\b19\H-i386-cygwin32\bin /bin                native   
     text=binary
c:               /                   native      text=binary  

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".