Subject: Tk_GetFontStruct for Win32
From: [email-masked] (Joachim Faulhaber)

14 Jul 1998 15:27:30 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I'm porting a program using Cygnus from Linux to Windoze. My program
uses tcl/tk and the XFontStruct font description to deal with X-fonts
under X. Under win95 my program compiles nicely except for a linker
error:

undefined reference to Tk_GetFontStruct

Obviously there is no function Tk_GetFontStruct and probably no
XFontStruct available for win95. Can someone give me information how I
can find font description structures for win32 and Tk-functions to work
with them. Where can I find documentation. Are there good books for
those questions of Win32-programming?

any help appreciated

Joachim Faulhaber

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".