Subject: Re: Win95 program to play audio file
From: [email-masked] (Bhaskar Bhattacharya)

14 Jul 1998 09:44:23 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=x-UNICODE-2-0-UTF-7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

OK, I tried including mmsystems.h but got a whole lot of syntax errors
in preprocessing. The keywords NEAR and FAR caused problems and when I
removed all references to them in the header file, other typedefs like
WINMAPI started problems. I am quite frustrated trying to figure out
which header files I need for a successful compile.

thanks,

Bhaskar

Robin Crampton wrote:
> 
> You need to include mmsystem.h.  It doesn't come with Cygwin32.
> Link with libwinmm.a.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".