Subject: Re: Unix-like Script Command
From: [email-masked]

13 Jul 1998 12:22:30 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: MULTIPART/MIXED; BOUNDARY="Boundary_(ID_Ui/0UEdn6tnlVYhRnDGYHg)"
To: [email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_Ui/0UEdn6tnlVYhRnDGYHg)
Content-type: TEXT/PLAIN

#Greg wrote:

#I'm looking for something that logs the entire shell (tcsh) session to a
#file, like 'script' does in Unix.  I've tried messing a little with the
#script.c source code, but it was written for /dev/pty....  Any ideas?

'tee' command, piped through the shell of your choice, perhaps?

tee scriptfile | /bin/bash

I'm not sure whether more qualifiers are required, maybe a bash-er/tcsh-er could
pick this up?

Bob Cross.

==Thought for the day ==
"If knowledge is power, how come librarians don't rule the universe?"

--Boundary_(ID_Ui/0UEdn6tnlVYhRnDGYHg)--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".