Subject: Cross-compiled program
From: [email-masked] (Joseph Martin)

13 Jul 1998 00:40:16 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: MULTIPART/MIXED; BOUNDARY="8323328-1995858285-900295961=:1751"
To: Cygwin32 Mailing List <[email-masked]>

  This message is in MIME format.  The first part should be readable text,
  while the remaining parts are likely unreadable without MIME-aware tools.
  Send mail to [email-masked] for more info.

--8323328-1995858285-900295961=:1751
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

Hello all -

	I download and installed Cygwin B19 as a cross-compiler. The host
is Linux and the target Win32. This program compiled without any hiccups,
but I was wondering if someone here would actually try running it and see
if it runs. (I don't have Win95, I just compile programs for it). Thanks.
If it works and you are actually interested in using it, let me know it
works and I'll put the archive on my webpage w/ full source code and docs.

Thanks a bunch.

Joseph

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
| Joseph Martin:        |      [email-masked]           |
| Amateur C Programmer, |      http://users.exis.net/~jam/ |
| Web Designer,         |                                  |
| All around tech nut   |                                  |
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

--8323328-1995858285-900295961=:1751
Content-Type: APPLICATION/octet-stream; name="budget.exe.gz"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: BASE64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Description: 
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="budget.exe.gz"

--8323328-1995858285-900295961=:1751--
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".