Subject: cdk install fails "An error occurred during the move data process:- 115"
From: [email-masked] (Lance Heller)

12 Jul 1998 05:20:13 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Attempts to install cdk.exe  Beta 19 (latest release, downloaded from
the Kansas mirror Thursday) on my W95 box fail in install shield after
the unpack with the error message: 

	"An error occurred during the move data process: -115"

This error occured at the 9% point of each attempt.  I've got plenty
of disk space and my tmp and temp directories are clean.  I installed
the tools first and placed a copy of sh in /bin.  My PATH contains no
spaces.  No older versions of cdk are installed and the cdk md5 sum
matched that provided with the file md5sums.  

Any suggestions or pointers you may have will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Lance
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".