Subject: RE: cygwin32
From: [email-masked] (Marcus Brown)

11 Jul 1998 03:21:37 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: Jonathan Wilson <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Wilson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 1998 7:51 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: cygwin32

i am looking for any of the folowing for cygwin32/mingw32:
ole 2.0 headers (ole2.h,wtypes.h,unknwn.h,objbase.h,oleidl.h etc)
commctrl.h
mfc... (or if anyone has access to the mfc source code/header files etc
PLEASE send them to me so i can port them)
i am also looking for binaries for a man viewer and an info viewer

--

Jonathan,

Have you tried the mingw32 distribution for the header files you
mentioned above? I know there is a tarball for win32api (you should grab
mingw32 as well) which should (I haven't checked though) contain the
headers you seek. However, the Platform SDK from Microsoft's web site is
available for download free of charge. As far as MFC source is
concerned, the only place I've seen it is either with Visual C or MSDN,
but it would be interesting to see MFC ported :-P  

Marcus
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".