Subject: RE: Windows 98
From: [email-masked] (Robin Crampton)

11 Jul 1998 02:47:48 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

>i use win98 beta korean version..
[snip]
>when i used win95, cygnuwin32 kills os freguetly..(i dont'n know causes)
[snip]
>thesedays, explicitly win95's hanging disapeared...

From the FAQ:

Windows 95 freezing up
======================

   Control-c's in bash under Win 95 can lock up the Win 95 kernel,
freezing your machine.  This problem can be fixed if you are running
the OSR2 version of Win 95 by installing the USB patch available on
OSR2 CDs or on MSDN subscription CDs.  More information about OSR2 and
the USB patch is available from

I guess Windows 98 comes with this "as standard".  

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".