Subject: Re: scratch that ntohs()
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

10 Jul 1998 09:11:20 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Peter Mularski <[email-masked]>
Cc: GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>

On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Peter Mularski wrote:

> Looked through the searchable archives and discovered the solution was to
> enclose the appropriate header in an 'extern "C"'. It's kind of a scary
> solution, but it seems to link okay. Thanks.

Scary? Don't worry -- this is the normal and the correct solution! All it 
means that is that the function has "C" linkage (as opposed to say C++ 
linkage which will typically mangle the names to encode various bits of 
info).

Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".