Subject: Re: About the like-unix command "more"
From: [email-masked] (Bug Hunter)

10 Jul 1998 01:51:48 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: CRETEL Dominique <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

  If you pipe through more.com, you will trigger the windows more that is
available.

bug

On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, CRETEL Dominique wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> First, is there any body who can tell me where I can find the like-unix
> command "more"?
> On bash cygwin32, we don't have it and it's very difficult to look at a
> big output file.
> 
> Second, I use bash cygwin32 on a NT platform and also on Win95. Does any
> body can tell me how to configure (like on NT) the command shell window
> such as we get a vertical scrolling bar on it (not in the properties!)?
> 

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".