Subject: Re: Problem with linking mex files for matlab5
From: [email-masked] (Mumit Khan)

9 Jul 1998 23:18:25 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <19980708000308.AAA3932@robi>
Reply-To: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: Robert Rozman <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Wed, 8 Jul 1998, Robert Rozman wrote:

> 		Hello !
> 
> Sorry, for taking your precious time. But I have a problem with compiling mex file. I have Matlab5 under NT and I'm trying to compile mex under Cygwin32. In the final stage I get 
> Linking DLL ...
> /GNU_cdk/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.text+0x92):libccrt0.cc: undefined reference to `GetModuleHandleA@4'
> /GNU_cdk/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.text+0x92):libccrt0.cc: undefined reference to `GetModuleHandleA@4'
> Cleaning up ...

Without looking at your exact command lines and such, I'm assuming that
you're using "ld" instead of gcc to create the DLL, right? If so, add
-lkernel32 to the list of libraries and you should get past at least this
error.

(and please teach your editor to break long lines after 72-76 characters 
or so ...)

Mumit

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".