Subject: Question: Using XOpenDisplay and more
From: [email-masked] (Patrik Alexandersson)

9 Jul 1998 02:46:30 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Best Mailinlist members!

I have a problem when compiling. I have a little program that uses
some of the Window functions that I'm familliar with since the very little
programming I've done (in Unix/XWindows).

When trying compiling with the following commando:
gcc bingo.c -o bingo.exe

I get these two lines:

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cc0010031.o(.text+0xdb);cool.c: undefined reference to 
'XopenDisplay'
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\cc0010031.o(.text+0x1fe);cool.c: undefined reference to 
'XCreateSimpleWindow'

I would relly appreciate help in this matter. What am I missing out? 
What can be done to make it work? Is it some sort of linking problem?

_Please_ email me at [email-masked] with some help to this problem.
Also, I would be happy if you would explain very "completely", since I'm
not a first class programmer, nor have english as my motherlanguage.

Really hope for some help!

Best regards;
Patrik
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Patrik Alexandersson
Email: [email-masked]
ICQ...: 5469308

And, if you are interested in the history of the Olympic Games, please 
visit my homepage at http://Welcome.To/TheOlympicGames
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".