Subject: Problem with linking mex files for matlab5
From: [email-masked] (Robert Rozman)

9 Jul 1998 00:50:14 -0700
Message-ID: <19980708000308.AAA3932.cygnus.gnu-win32@robi>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01BDAA14.D38E0610"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01BDAA14.D38E0610
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

		Hello !

Sorry, for taking your precious time. But I have a problem with =
compiling mex file. I have Matlab5 under NT and I'm trying to compile =
mex under Cygwin32. In the final stage I get=20
Linking DLL ...
/GNU_cdk/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.t=
ext+0x92):libccrt0.cc: undefined reference to `GetModuleHandleA@4'
/GNU_cdk/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/lib/libcygwin.a(libccrt0.o)(.t=
ext+0x92):libccrt0.cc: undefined reference to `GetModuleHandleA@4'
Cleaning up ...

error. Please if you can help me with some advice - to get over with =
this problem.
I've included all files (also with build....sh) and error report in =
tmp.txt.

I'll also post this to mail list.

Thanks for help !

Regards,=20

Robert Rozman
e-mail : [email-masked]
------=_NextPart_000_01BDAA14.D38E0610
Content-Type: application/octet-stream; name="error_report.zip"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Description: error_report.zip (WinZip File)
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="error_report.zip"

------=_NextPart_000_01BDAA14.D38E0610--

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".