Subject: LAM/MPICH ported to Cygwin
From: [email-masked] (Nicholas Yue)

8 Jul 1998 22:48:46 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

	Anyone know of a successful port of either

	LAM http://www.mpi.nd.edu/lam/

	or

	MPICH http://www-c.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/

	to cygwin32.

	It requires some files like net.h which is not present in the
CDK.

Cheers
--
Nicholas Yue                    | JavaBeans.
[email-masked]              | Roasted Once, Brewed Everywhere (C)
http://www.cwr.uwa.edu.au/~yue  | +61 08 9380-1897 (Office)
The Centre for Water Research   | +61 08 9380-1015 (Fax)

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".