Subject: Re: Compiller and linkeditor...
From: [email-masked] (Marcel R.)

8 Jul 1998 22:15:27 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

I finnally discover what was the problem here... Thanks for all... Well,
i'm using everything in my secondary HD, so e have an autoexec.bat on d:\
.... And i edited de file d:\autoexec.bat instead c:\autoexec.bat  Now, i
saw that... Everybody is watching the game here, i'm brazilian, my computer
should be the only one tuned on now... This looks like a desert country...
Now im going to see the penaltys...

-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Home Page: http://i.am/marshall/
e-mail: [email-masked] ou [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".