Subject: Make 3.75-B19 has serious problems...
From: [email-masked] (Michael K. Elwood)

8 Jul 1998 17:35:56 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7BIT
To: [email-masked]

Hello all,

I'm having some trouble with Make 3.75-B19 running on an NT box.

In particular, PATSUBST and WILDCARD do not work at all. Make doesn't 
choke out an error, but the functions expand to empty strings. If I 
run the identical makefile using the GO32 version of Make 3.75, 
everything works fine.

The MAKE_MODE setting doesn't seem to affect this behavior. Anybody 
know what's going on?

Thanks for your help,

MKE

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".