Subject: Re: DDD under CyGNUs
From: [email-masked] (Robert Hwang)

8 Jul 1998 17:35:51 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I have managed to get DDD to compile and start up.  However, I have
not tested it beyond simply playing with it.  I sent instructions
on building to the DDD users mailing list (archive at
http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/softech/ddd).

Most of the problems are simply naming conflicts (Graph.h and graph.h
are both used, for example).  You'll also need to get a recent version
of lesstif.

Rob
[email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".