Subject: B19: bug: cs
From: [email-masked] (Vazul)

2 Jul 1998 08:58:00 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

  Hi,

  The cs Termcap entry again. It seems to me, that it works, if the cursor
is at the first column, last row (defined in \033[%d;%dr), and printing a
"\n". But it should work if the cursor is not in the first column, and a
new line is "coming" because of a long line. (longer then the width of the
console)

  Is there anybody who uses this escape sequence and it works fine? Please
tell me how! :)

  Bye,

-- Vazul

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".