Subject: Re: Bug Report
From: [email-masked] (Ronald Pijnacker)

1 Jul 1998 16:22:54 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked] (cygwin)

.....
> To fix the most serious problems:
>   Please, _READ_ the IMPORTANT UPGRADE NOTICE at the end of this note.
>   Please, ensure that there is only _ONE_ cygwinb19.dll.
>   Please, ensure that _ALL_ b18 binaries have been removed.
>   Please, _USE_ the Searchable Mail Archives.
.....

Wouldn't it be about time to release a new (or at least updated)
version of the cygwin stuff? This would alow newcomers to start
without having to upgrade their newly installed distrubution before
they can do something useful. It would also eliminate the necessity
for Earnie to keep on having to type `_READ_ the IMPORTANT UPGRADE
NOTICE' etc. every time somebody asks a question about why something
doesn't work.

Ronald.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".