Subject: Flex & Bison
From: [email-masked] (Joseph Ng)

1 Jul 1998 14:10:56 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

I have just installed GNU-Win32 Beta 19 into my Pentium, WinNT system. I

have a lex file called ch1-01.l and a yacc file called ch3-01.y. I have
no problem compiling the lex file which gives me a output lex.yy.c with:

$flex ch1-01.l. I encounter and error when try to compile with gcc: $gcc

lex.yy.c -o first -lfl. The error message is:
//e/Cygnys/B19/H-i386-cygwin32/i386-cygwin32/2.7-B19\../../../libfl.a
<libmain.o> open<.text+0x9>:libmain.c undefined reference to 'yylex'.
What is
this means?

When compiling my yacc file: $bison -d -y  ch3-01.y, there is no
problem; but how could I compile the generated c-source with gcc?

It looks like some configuration need to be done before flex and bison
can be used. Could anyone out there give me a hand, please? Where can I
get a
Cygnus win32 manual?

Great appreciation!

Joseph Ng

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".