Subject: Re: -mwindows
From: [email-masked] (David Fox)

1 Jul 1998 13:28:03 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: John Dye <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

John Dye <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi, I'm new to C programming, and am having some trouble getting things to
> work. In particular, I can't getting g++ to reckise the option -mwindows,
> it just reports an unknown option message. What am I doing wrong or what
> haven't I done that I should have?

The -mwindows option is not yet properly integrated into the GCC front
end.  You have to make sure that the command that uses it is *only*
linking object and library files, no C files.
-- 
David Fox	   http://www.cat.nyu.edu/fox		xoF divaD
NYU Media Research Lab   [email-masked]   baL hcraeseR aideM UYN
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".