Subject: Linking MS.lib with Cygnus-Win32
From: [email-masked] (Edoardo Portaluppi)

1 Jul 1998 01:41:27 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I have seen the letter that Mikey wrote in 18 Dec 1997 to Cygnus-mailing
list: he said that a new version of ld.exe allows to link MS.lib files
and libcygnus.a type files as well.I tried to download the code from
the ftp address he gave (ftp.deninc.com/incoming), but it wasn't
possible (they don't like anonymous visitors!?).
So I want to know if someone has already taken and used this new version
of ld.exe and where I can find it (if someone could send it to me, I
really really thank him in advance).
By the way, I also tried to create libcygnus.a libraries using impdef
(from MSVC++ 5.0 DLLs) but it doesn't work: when I give the dlltool
command line, I simply receive a syntax error message.Does anyone know
how to solve the problem?

Regards,
		Edoardo
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".