Subject: RE: Cygwinb19.dll
From: [email-masked] (Robin Crampton)

30 Jun 1998 23:07:59 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

Sour grapes from IBM?
Only joking, I hate Microsoft too!

 ----------
From:  [email-masked]
Sent:  30 June 1998 07:56
To:  [email-masked]
Subject:  Re: Cygwinb19.dll

[snip]
Yeah, don't let your knowledge of what's right interfere with your
understanding of what is.  Microsoft's hold on the market is a perfect
example.  Why should a company that makes poor design decisions and
thumbs their noses at a large number of organized standards be the
global leader in selling that software?  I wouldn't think such a
situation could exist, but the status quo is staring me in the face on
this one.  

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".