Subject: GCC and Visual Basic
From: [email-masked] (Kevin Healey)

30 Jun 1998 04:42:47 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

I am trying use GCC to create a (simple) Windows 95 DLL that can be used
with Visual Basic.

I have compiled from both the full Cygwin GNU-WIN32 and MINGW32.  I have
been able to create a DLL that I can link with other GCC compiled
executables.  But I can't get the DLL to work with VB.

I have checked the FAQ and this mailing list's archives and found some very
good information.  I feel like I am very close to getting it to work.

Is there anyone out there that has a step by step example that I could
follow to create a DLL that can be used from VB?

If you would like more specifics on the problems that I am having, let me
know.

Thanks,
Kevin Healey

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".