Subject: AFS 3.4a patchlevel 8 and b19.1...
From: [email-masked] (Robertson, Jason V)

30 Jun 1998 04:22:46 -0700
Message-ID: <7BEBE893ABDFD111AC3F00A0C96B159F1D55B2.cygnus.gnu-win32@FMSMSX32>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

Anyone else out there using AFS in NT with the Cygnus tools?  We're having a
strange problem where b19.1 'bash' or 'sh' won't find files that are located
in AFS.  It only seems to have started with patch 8 to AFS.

b18 didn't work with patch 5 or patch 8, but b19 worked with patch5.

What happens is I'll cd into an AFS directory with, say, a perl.exe binary
in it.  All lower case, no special CYGWIN32 variable anything.  When I run
'./perl.exe' from inside basb I get a 'file not found'.  But doing the exact
same thing over an NT share or locally works fine.  Running ls -l perl.exe
also returns the expected output.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason
--
Jason Robertson <[email-masked]>
Arizona Engineering Computing, Intel Corp.
(602)552-0065
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".