Subject: (none)
From: [email-masked] (Vazul)

29 Jun 1998 20:09:10 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

  Hi,

  I'm a newbie here. :) So, I tried to compile a program which uses the
fd_set structure. This program works fine on a UN*X, but in Cygwin32
fd_set is defined in the mywinsock.h file. Can I use it? Is it conflicting
with other stuffs? And can I use select() for checking keyboard input?

  Another problem: I use the "Change Scrolling Region" escape sequence,
for setting the terminal. (cs=\E[%i%d;%dr) It works on VT100 (or greater)
terminals, linux, xterm etc. It would be very good, if it can also work
with Cygwin32.

  Thanks a lot for any help given... and sorry for my bad english...

-- Vazul

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".