Subject: Credit Medic
From: [email-masked]

28 Jun 1998 23:01:14 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Dear Friend,

DO YOU SUFFER FROM BAD CREDIT?  DO YOU WISH YOU 
COULD START OVER WITH A CLEAN SLATE?  Maybe you just 
want a better way to protect your privacy.  

Many of us never realized the long-term effect that bad credit has on 
our lives.  In the computer age, many of these negative issues seem 
inescapable, and for good reason.  Fortunately, Credit Medic will 
rescue you from your past negative credit and open the way to a new 
life in the credit world.  By creating an entirely new credit file, you can 
obtain the credit you deserve.  This powerful program will explain how 
you can create a new credit bureau file that will give you the opportunity 
for new credit.  

People lose their credit privileges for any number of reasons.  In our 
society, it's very difficult to live without good credit.  Regardless of 
your past credit history, this program will show you how to regain good 
credit.  But you will get more than that.  With good credit comes high 
self-esteem and self-worth.  You will be better able to take care of 
yourself or your family and enjoy the things you deserve.

Credit Medic will walk you through this process step by step.  It will 
take some energy and focus on your part but the rewards will be well 
worth the effort.  By creating a new credit file, the Government allows 
you a second chance at getting the credit you deserve.  Thousands of 
people who have used this program have achieved success in releasing 
themselves from the exasperating stranglehold of bad credit and moved 
on to having outstanding credit.

Understand that there is absolutely no reason for you to believe that it is 
impossible for you to release yourself from your past negative credit and 
move on to excellent credit!  

The process is very simple, but it is important to be dedicated and to 
follow through with all details.  You must also be patient, some steps 
take longer than others.  Don't be fooled into thinking that this is a 
miracle quick fix.  This method will require some work on your part.

What's important to realize is how the Government and the 
CRAs (Credit Reporting Agencies) identify you and list all of your past 
and present credit information.  Credit Medic will show you how to 
apply for new credit identification.  This creates a whole new credit 
identity, that runs parallel (but never crosses) your existing credit.  

This program doesn't require that you repair your old credit file, although 
it's a good idea for many obvious reasons.  This is your decision to make.  
Credit Medic isn't loaded with fluff or filler material.  Everything in this kit 
is important!  You will find out about rights that you probably didn't know 
you had.  Remember, you deserve good credit.  Follow the program carefully, 
and you will be successful!  

Credit Medic will give you a second chance for credit.  It will also be your 
last chance.  You must understand that you only get ONE (1) second 
chance.  If your credit is damaged again, Credit Medic cannot help you.  

Credit Medic is a PROVEN method that REALLY WORKS if you follow 
the steps described.  Credit Medic DOES NOT do the work for you, but 
it DOES give you COMPLETE detailed instructions for building NEW 
credit.  

DON'T PROCRASTINATE!  YOU DESERVE GOOD CREDIT!  ORDER 
by June 10th and receive 50% off the regular price of $39.95.  NOW 
ONLY $19.95 if your order is postmarked by July 10, 1998!  

Please print and fill out the following order form:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTN: Please type or print legibly to ensure proper delivery.

Name______________________________________________________

E-mail Address (Required for E-Mail Delivery--U.S. Postal Delivery $5.95 extra)

__________________________________________________________

Address

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Phone #______________________

PLEASE CHECK ONE:

_____ E-Mail Delivery  _____ U.S. Mail

$_19.95_  CREDIT MEDIC SECRETS (If postmarked by 7/10/98)      
$_______  Sales Tax (CA residents add 8.25%)
$_FREE_  E-Mail Delivery (you must include an e-mail address which accepts large attachments)
$__5.95_  Postal Delivery (Only add this amount if you want Credit Medic delivered by U.S. Mail)
$_______  Order Total                          

PAYMENT BY (US FUNDS only!):

 ___ Personal/Business Check ___ Money Order ___ Cashier's Check

PREFERRED FORMAT (Please check one or more of the following):

___ ASCII ___ Microsoft Word ___ Zipped

*If none of these three formats are acceptable, please order for delivery 
 by U.S. Mail.  You must include the additional $5.95 shipping & handling fee.  
The complete kit will be mailed in printed form.  

**If you're ordering from outside the USA, only a Money Order in US 
 Dollars will be accepted.  No postal delivery is available outside the 
 USA, so you must include your E-Mail address accurately and legibly.  
 If you do not currently have an E-Mail address, please get permission 
 to use a friend's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make payable to ->  BWZ Publications 
and send to:

Credit Medic
21755 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 455
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
USA

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".