Subject: Re: Xemacs v21 path bug
From: [email-masked] (Keisuke Mori)

27 Jun 1998 02:53:15 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <199806261630.MAA21852@monty>
Mime-Version: 1.0 (generated by SEMI MIME-Edit 0.91 - "Hinomiko")
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked] (David Bush)
Cc: [email-masked]

[email-masked] (David Bush) writes:
> Have you tried this patch when doing file completion?  

Yes. I can not do breathing without completion :-).

> I did some
> similar experimentation and found that I could make Cygwin style
> patches work until I tried to do file name completion with tab.

I haven't found any problem with my patch yet, except doing
'//a[tab]' or something like that, which refers to the root
directory and goes to '//AUTOEXEC.'. I don't think it's a big
deal though.

-- 
	Keisuke Mori / NTT Software Corp. California Branch
	E-Mail: [email-masked]

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".