Subject: Mutt 0.91.1i
From: [email-masked] (Darren Evans)

26 Jun 1998 22:20:26 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

i've got mutt almost working under win32, I will be putting up
a web page, with details and making the executable available
fairly soon.

So far, it is compiled with ncurses 4.2, can read mailboxes,
and appears to function extremely well.

Being bit of a hacker, I cannot hack the send function into
working. So I will try a bit more with that. It basically spawns
an external editor, (vi), from mutt_system(), in which it hangs,
probably because of fork() or signal() type calls. Basically
it configures out of the tarball without any patches.

Sorry its not very descriptive, I dont have all of my notes here,
but I thought some of you may be interested.

Fetchmail 4.5 compiles cleanly too, but needs sendmail to deliver
mail, which squirts out error messages, apparently randomly when
run.

Has anyone got any alternative MTA's working with cygnus yet?
qmail or whatever ...

Let me know your thoughts.

thanks
D

------------------------------------------
 Darren Evans                0171 573 5961
 Systems Engineer        FAX 0171 573 5959
 Systems Operation Group
 Online Magic Ltd

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".