Subject: 64bit longlong (quad_t)
From: [email-masked] (Lundman)

26 Jun 1998 21:59:36 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I'm porting some code using "long long"'s or quad_t's, 64 bit values and
I'm curious of the support on them in b19.  I failed to see strtouq or
strtoull in the documentations. Nor does sscanf() talk about %q or %ll
but the archives seem to mention it with printf's?

Excellent work, I was most surprsied to see the rest of the code compile
without glitch :) (And it even runs too).

Oh and I thought I'd mention, if I run bash and type in a non-existing
command it *serious* kill my machine :) Screen gets filled with funky
garbage and soft-reset is gone :) I guess I'll just have to clean up my
typing :)

Cheers!

Lund

-- 
Jorgen Lundman
Programmer
Argonaut
http://www.argonaut.com
http://www.whiterose.net/users/lundman
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".