Subject: B19: Error 2 (internal compiler error)
From: [email-masked] (Heather Cox)

26 Jun 1998 08:47:50 -0700
Message-ID: <Pine.GSO.3.96.980625160517.12789A-100000.cygnus.gnu-win32@stucco>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I am using the Cygnus Beta 19 release with a Win95 operating system to
compile source code for a library I downloaded from the Web.  When I try
to "make all", the computer runs for a minute or two and then gives the
following message:

/Users/Heather/Gamma_files/gamma-3.5.3/share/src/_matrix.h: In method
`double spin_system::minShift() const':
/Users/Heather/Gamma_files/gamma-3.5.3/share/src/_matrix.h:527: Internal
compiler error.
/Users/Heather/Gamma_files/gamma-3.5.3/share/src/_matrix.h:527: Please
submit a Problem Report to Cygnus Solutions with send-pr.
make[1]: ***
[/Users/Heather/Gamma_files/gamma-3.5.3/cygnus/lib/spin_system.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I don't know how to submit a problem report; I checked the cygnus site and
this was the closest I could find.  If anyone knows what is happening, I
would appreciate advice.  I don't subscribe to the mailing list, so please
email me directly.

Heather Cox

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".