Subject: Problems installing Cygnus B19 on non C drive in Win 95?
From: [email-masked] (Christian Joensson FOA 72)

25 Jun 1998 09:24:09 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

I just took up the cygwin32 tryouts I've been wanting to do for some time now. 
Right now, I'm primarily interested in following the evolution of egcs 
snapshots towards egcs-1.1.

I did get a lot of help by following the mail list for quite some time and 
catching up with the help of the archives. Especially, but not exclusively, the
many, though similar, mails from Earnie Boyd <[email-masked]>.

There's at least one thing I can't grip. I insatlled cdk at an other disk, 
i.e., the E drive. Thus my $CYGFS is //E/Cygnus/B19. I then tried to use the 
mount command for /bin, /etc, /tmp, and also / according to Boyd's replies ``Re:
Newbie Questions / Win 95'' but with E instead of C. Something is not good.
Trying ``ls /'' yeilds a permission denied etc.

Before digging ito this furher, is there anyone else that had similiar 
experiences? 

TIA,

/
ChJ

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".